where im from

I am from the smell of cows being milked and freshly baked cakes and biskets.
I am from the long grassy paddocks, hundreds of cows, and endless places to explore.
I am from country schools and long horse rides at night.
im from the "SARA GET BACK HERE" to the "looks mum its a Helitopcopter"
i'm from lots of flowers to to the the smell of greenhouses.
i'm from the short car rides to the long car drives around the country .
 I am from endless amounts of pets (not all at once) to endless amounts of laughter.
I am from amazing friends and family that always stay by my side.
netball mornings to farming afternoons.
I am from a small town called Oamaru, New Zealand.
and i'm from photo albums that are hidden away to later discover all of the amazing
memories I've made.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

term 2 reflection